Only TI bits on the bay andy good??

Crayons

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Been looking at the titanium seatposts on the bay from the above company, the styling's nicely retro enough to consider over and above the newer USE posts (not to mention cheaper by miles) BUT

Are they any good? Don't mind a bit of flex, they's kind of the point of a Ti post but I'd prefer not to buy something that'll kebab the family jewels it it all goes wrong. My totally-ti Xizang project is kind of on hold 'til I find a suitable post

They seem to do bars like the old Titec ones so I'm wondering if there's any kind of connection.

dont buy cheap Ti in the same way as you shouldnt buy cheap carbon, aluminium, even steel........its lower priced for a reason.

im using a Ti post made from DEAN, and its superb, you can pick up Ti posts good prices second hand if you want one cheaper but from a good company.

aint heard of this seller, any links?

is it the styling you are after?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... ory=106952

296131739_o.jpg

if not i'd also agree about picking up a second hand "branded" ti seatpost, like a Syncros or Dean which is about the same price.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
stay clear from the ones above .

i know someone who bought some skewers from him and the rear one was too long and front one too short . he wasnt impressed with the quality .

try www.skydecomp.fr for some nice ti bits .

I have ordered 2 of those.... (from ian28033) they aren't bad at all... havnt had any problems.... mailed out the right diameter / length both times. not sure how the weight compares to a branded post but its light enough for me

Back