ON ONE Inbred Frame plus Parts- Price Drop

Dr S

Old School Grand Master
ON ONE Inbred 456 'Summer Season' frame, smoke over bare steel, 16.5 CTT, 22.5 CTC. Only six weeks old and covered in copter tape so still as new apart from a little carefully touched uo chain suck. Takes any fork, disc only, geared, with loads of mud clearance. Perfect winter project.
Includes new Cane Creek S3 Headset, Tioga post and seat clamp.
PRICE DROP £125 inc UK postage.

Halo Combat wheelset, as new and unmarked, 2-3 rides old, very strong, disc or rim brake £70 SOLD

Kore 80mm 1 1/8" OS stem for above, new and boxed £10 posted

Da Bomb DH/Jump riser bars, OS, uncut and almost new £15 posted

Kalloy post, 26.4mm, 400mm, black, new in bag £10 posted

Atomlab GI post, 25.4 (with 26.6 shim), new in bag £15 posted

Cheers

Si

MAXTHEROTTI":2fqlzw61 said:
dont suppose your selling the forks you had on it are you?

rob

Not until I find some 130 DT Swiss forks at a decent price. Will give you a shout when I do.

Is the Brooks saddle still available? I never recieved any photos by Pm the last time I asked...
Rob

Rsmith":38i7n7kj said:
Is the Brooks saddle still available? I never recieved any photos by Pm the last time I asked...
Rob

Hi
Still trying to get pics but I'm not in the same place as my stash of parts at the moment- busy busy and all that.

Wheels sold subject to payment.

Cheers
Si

Yetiman":17azovdn said:
Damn! Why couldn't it have been an 18" frame.

I usually ride 17.5 to 18" frames but the front end on these long forked hardtails is so high you'll need a smaller frame to get the stand over height spot on. Plenty roomy in the cockpit with a 22.5 top tube and a 90mm stem. It'll probably fit you a treat ;)

Si

Ok Dr S, perhaps you can write me a prescription. First of all how tall are you? I'm 6' 1" with a 34" inside leg and I reckon the 18" 456 is my limit.

Back