Olympics mens MTB race on BBCi

was watching it til the spuds got up....sniffle now im watching mr tumble(i wish he would) on something special.......... :twisted: :twisted:

XC racing is bloody dull to watch on TV, but you have to give Killeen some credit for pulling it back to 7th after being 2nd from last. Shame he crashed, he might have been a contender :)

You also have to say though that riding into a ditch is a pretty schoolboy error and he should have done better :)

Bout time the french got some medals I suppose.

commentary wasnt great, course was better than I expected, although still pretty tame, most entertaining part was kileen pulling back & the bloke in 5th popping the 1 hander wheelie over the line :cool:
absalon, yeh totally powerful, but boring as sin to watch. if you've got a minute lead do some show boating! riders like tomac, herbold, palmer are remembered because they;re entertaining to watch as well as fast.

bring on olympic DH & 4X, that would be worth watching :)

Stopped watching it due to the aweful commentary- at one point he commented on a particularly tricky section catching out yet another rider even though we were watching in slow motion a rear tyre coming off the rim!
XC on telly makes F1 look interesting doesn't it? Mr Tumble was the more entertaining option to be sure.

The course looked pretty tame too- a missed oportunity methinks :?

Back