offroad

dyna-ti

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
Bike in at the workshop that the boss is thinking of cutting up for one of his 'projects' :shock:

It says offroad and has some weird cage covering the front and rear mechs[quite a big cage thingy on the front]
It has drum brakes front and rear and looks all original
the shifter brake thingy is also unusual and chunky.

Might be mid-late 80's
Its white with the period multi coloured decals

anybody know much about offroad? ,so i can tell him not to cut it up and sell it to me :D

Yeah,i remember ithey were called offroad/proflex for a bit then just plainly proflex dropping the offroad bit

Im going to pop back in tomorrow to take some pics of a homemade bike stand for another member who wants to build his own
Ill get some good pics of the offroad then and update this thread

Don't let him cut up that bike! As Pickle stated - Offroad was the company that morphed into Pro-Flex, a friend of mine had a black late 80s/early 90s one with fluoro parts and a Flexstem as stock equipment. Definitely worth saving, and can we see some pictures please!

Some of the Offroad's, just before the Offroad/Proflex days, were quite nice.

There is a late 80's Offroad on eBay at the moment, looks lowish spec but does boast an early Flexstem.

I would really like to see a picture of that bike. It may be some kind of frankenbike, but what the hey.

proflex 862

I have a an offroad proflex 862 but the original rockshox mag 20 are leaking both oil and air with the result that they stay bottomed out. Anyone know where I can get a seal kit or have them re-furbished?

Back