Nuke Proof titanium with Manitou 3 Disc

I was just going to say you should put the Concept back on the Nuke. I love the Sachs stuff, but that AMP looks great on the NP. :D

And now you're selling it? :cry: ;)

Nice looking Nuje Proof. Those Manitou 3 Disc are too cool for school!

I take my hat off to you sir :D the titanium/black/blue colour scheme looks fantastic, and the Sachs disc up front is real retro.

utahdog2003":1aa8k30j said:
I was just going to say you should put the Concept back on the Nuke. I love the Sachs stuff, but that AMP looks great on the NP. :D

And now you're selling it? :cry: ;)

Dont listen to him Bas, he has no idea what he`s talking about! ;)

Tony.... :D

hehehehe,..

good luck with them Tony,.i stick with the Manitou and Sachs theme for this bike.
Used it yesterday for the first time, during the first retro ride here in the netherlands and was great fun .

95f8a49e.jpg

Foto-PDIRGXW3.jpg

That looks absolutely fantastic. Love the Sachs stuff and the Manitou with disc looks great too.

You have many nice bikes but I like this one most. Very cool!

A really nice looking bike, with a more interesting than usual mix of kit. I bet it rides really well.

Actually reminds me of my Ultimate quite a bit.

Are they the same Sachs disc brakes that were used on the very early ice downhill speed tests? I'm sure that there was a Peugeot that used a version of them. I've only ever seen them on that bike, and I'm certain it's in the British cyling museum just outside Tintagel in Cornwall.

Benandemu":1fbwk1tz said:
I'm sure that there was a Peugeot that used a version of them. I've only ever seen them on that bike, and I'm certain it's in the British cyling museum just outside Tintagel in Cornwall.

this one you mean

DSCN0746_Small_.jpg

PeugeotSneeuw2720.jpg

fun thing is that the front was a hydrolic canti brake

Back