NOS Niceties,XT,X-Lite,Pace RC-35AB,Pics & Stuff added.

SouthCoastRetro

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hi chaps,
Due to bit of a shuffle around,I am left with some stuff to shift and the first item is an M900 Shimano XTR Rear Mech.

Condition is not garage queen perfect, it has a couple of scuffs, hence I'm only looking for £37 posted for it as the Jockey wheels are in good order and it's mechanically fine.

Mech has sold, I have now found myself with a BOXED (!) pair of Black X-Lite Chicken Stix, Now these are for Canti only really as they don't take up enough cable for Vees.
A truly beautiful piece of British engineering can be yours for what they cost : £45 (the price ticket's still on the box!)
That's right,I'm offering free postage on these bad boys.

Give your Orange or Pace that British finishing touch...

Also available is my now not needed Evolution size Deore XT Headset, Still in the box and unmounted, Looking for £32 posted for that.

A pair of Shimano Deore XT Brake Blocks (53mm Post type for Cantis) also boxed and NOS hence £15 posted.

And finally....

Pace RC-35 Forks in 1" flavour,125mm steerer (Crown Race intact) Older model (Atmos Balanced type?) sliders in good order and no marks on stanchions. Only drawback is the Brake Bosses are missing, hence £52 posted for them.

Pics will follow once the camera gets unpacked from the holiday (I love Polperro!!)

Pic link here : http://s781.photobucket.com/albums/yy10 ... uff004.jpg

cheers for thinking of me Steve but i need a very very tidy one

free bump from me too

stubbsy :D

hows this..? The flash is not my friend,clearly...

SouthCoastRetro

Latest posts

Back