NOS Marz Z2 Bams on STW

Actually £100 is probably a good price for NOS. I paid £60 for mine and have ended up spending about £100 because I needed new seals and bushes.

And then you have the firm springs and the 1" steerer so mine probably cost me £150 all in - but easily the best riding 1" retro suspension fork available so probably worth the cash for a rider... IMHO

Thanks for the link messiah, - I'm new over here and have yet to earn the respect of the retrobike forum gang.

yes the price would seem a bti too high but can highly reassure you that the seals are perfect, I even changed the oil for fresh shortly after I purchased them to make sure they were buttery smooth and fresh.

I have had two parties genuinely/seriously interested in them, one from here (netherlands) and one from stw but one of them had jsut won some z3's on ebay and needed to stick with them. The other I am not too keen on sending them abroad even if he is genuine.

I do package up my kit that I sell as perfect as possible and to a high standard with a dropout protector, bubble wrap around the contact points in the box and cushioning for the rest of the space in the fork box.

I will also now accept £95 collected / £100 posted out to you as soon as.

Thanks,

Tim.

Merlinman":2yge1fq9 said:
Thanks for the link messiah, - I'm new over here and have yet to earn the respect of the retrobike forum gang.

yes the price would seem a bti too high but can highly reassure you that the seals are perfect, I even changed the oil for fresh shortly after I purchased them to make sure they were buttery smooth and fresh.

I have had two parties genuinely/seriously interested in them, one from here (netherlands) and one from stw but one of them had jsut won some z3's on ebay and needed to stick with them. The other I am not too keen on sending them abroad even if he is genuine.

I do package up my kit that I sell as perfect as possible and to a high standard with a dropout protector, bubble wrap around the contact points in the box and cushioning for the rest of the space in the fork box.

I will also now accept (as an incentive and to enter into the world of retrobike forum) £95 collected / £100 posted.

Thanks,

Tim.

Back