NOS M737? hubbed campag wheel,pace c/rings+ other NOS stuff

check out his other roadie stuff as well. got some NOS pace c/rings. weird sizes though.

The black and gold splatter bottle cage reminds me of the old Emmelle Classics! Those were the days.......... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Does anyone know what cranks those blue spiders fit? I've sent him a message but I don't anticipate an answer. If he knew he'd say what they were for in the description, wouldn't he? :?

Xesh":3eoc1a86 said:
If he knew he'd say what they were for in the description, wouldn't he? :?

See, you are assuming that all eBayers are rational people... Poor assumption. I asked a person a question on a NOS XTR seatpost marked as size "27" and got banned from bidding on their auctions. Didnt care about the post but I would have won the seat QR to take the nut and use it on my rear QR!

haggis":2o1xc4fa said:
check out his other roadie stuff as well. got some NOS pace c/rings. weird sizes though.

He's a good seller, member on here too I think. I've bought quite a few things off him :)

Xesh":2jpgrko5 said:
Does anyone know what cranks those blue spiders fit? I've sent him a message but I don't anticipate an answer. If he knew he'd say what they were for in the description, wouldn't he? :?

Hi - I didn't get your ASQ regarding the spiders, but you're absolutely right, I don't have a clue which cranks they fit! I'm totally clueless with any MTB gear, the stuff I have listed came with a bankrupt shop job lot, it's not what I would normally deal in.

I don't peek in here as often as I should, but many thanks to any and all of you here who have bought from me, much appreciated! :D

Back