no longer available

Re:

Is this brace sold? Is it for RS Mag? If not and if so, I'll take it please :cool:

Attachments

• brace.jpg
    brace.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 408
Re: Re:

kingroon":3hrsjgef said:
Is this brace sold? Is it for RS Mag? If not and if so, I'll take it please :cool:

It's for trek, it sold, sorry I had to leave for work abd didn't get a chance to edit the add after bumping it up

I'll try to edit it tonight from my mac

Re: XTR / Grafton / Ringle / Syncros / Race Face - UP - Jan 15th

am I seeing an FSX fork there? What's the price?

A bit more info on the "REAL (CNC large block) cassette (used) - $25..." would be very nice.
Specs on gearing and a pic + shipping cost for denmark (unesured letter would be ok).

Do you still have the 1" syncros quill stem? If so what is its length in mm, and what is its rise?

I see one in the first post, third picture, on the middle left. The one that looks like it could be zero rise and 150mm? That's what I'm after. If you have any others this same size, let me know too.

Thank you.

stumper":190ozopt said:
Do you still have the 1" syncros quill stem? If so what is its length in mm, and what is its rise?

I see one in the first post, third picture, on the middle left. The one that looks like it could be zero rise and 150mm? That's what I'm after. If you have any others this same size, let me know too.

Thank you.

Sent you a PM

Back