no longer available

Re:

Can you please reserve this one for my friend Olli (expresso) I will send him a mail just in this Moment, THX Daniel

Rocky Mountain Thiunderbolt / Wedge Fillet Brazed Stem - about 130mm x 1" - $150

Re: Re:

landsbee":12m9ao42 said:
Can you please reserve this one for my friend Olli (expresso) I will send him a mail just in this Moment, THX Daniel

Rocky Mountain Thiunderbolt / Wedge Fillet Brazed Stem - about 130mm x 1" - $150

It's already on hold until tomorrow... I'll put him second in line... Guess I priced it too low... :D

Re:

Oh Noooooooo :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: I got reply from Olli, HE WILL TAKE IT 100% for his 1987 RM Thunderbolt (he has the Original fork but not the original stem)...

Re: Re:

landsbee":3qbevmy8 said:
Oh Noooooooo :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: I got reply from Olli, HE WILL TAKE IT 100% for his 1987 RM Thunderbolt (he has the Original fork but not the original stem)...

I'll let you know if it becomes available but it's basically sold...

Re: SYNCROS / RINGLE / Black XT / RACE FACE Ti ... NEW - May 21

Are the Syncros BB cups for a cartridge BB? If so, can you tell me the size of bearings it takes please.
Are they for standard MTB thread BB?

Rampage":ty2olm0e said:
Are the Syncros BB cups for a cartridge BB? If so, can you tell me the size of bearings it takes please.
Are they for standard MTB thread BB?

not sure? I'll get some measurements... I bought out a Syncros supplier so I ended up with a truckload of random NOS syncros parts

Did you find out what size bearings the cups take?
I have Syncros BB without cups!

Rampage":3q7ayfsz said:
Did you find out what size bearings the cups take?
I have Syncros BB without cups!

How would I tell? let me know what you want me to check / measure

I know nothing about the cups as they came in a huge box of 100's NOS of Syncros parts

send me a PM

Back