Nineties kona frame any condition sort of

konafan

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi,
Blimey talk about long time no post! :oops:
I'm looking for a Kona frame of any size and potentially any state for a piece of wall 'art' :roll: .
I would like it to be one of the models I used to own at that time and did some racing on.
They include:
1993 red/silver Hahanna
1994 Turquoise/gold Cinder Cone
1994 Silver Grey Kilauea
Scratches etc to be expected. Dents, bends, cracks all fine, it's for reincarnation purposes only but original paint and graphics required.
I'm in Sheffield, can travel a bit or pay shipping within UK.
Thanks

Re:

Thanks for the offers so far, I think I'm going to try to hold out for one of the above frames...

Re: 1994 kilauea

That's lovely. Poignant too as my one I only owned for 3 months from new until it got pinched - was on monthly payments too!!
Too nice to break down for the frame only though.

Kona hei hei 1992 2 owners and raced at the British xc champs. Sorted out with shimano XT nos equipment, Ringle components etc. Not sure I want to sell but I need funds, so one of my bikes needs to go

Yeti7cje":yq88mw7m said:
Kona hei hei 1992 2 owners and raced at the British xc champs. Sorted out with shimano XT nos equipment, Ringle components etc. Not sure I want to sell but I need funds, so one of my bikes needs to go

Sounds lovely, although I only have the 2 kidneys :LOL: :oops:

Re:

Think I still have a 94 cinder come frame in turquoise with gold decals. Only hitch is it got no rear drop outs it was chopped when I got it. Depends what you want to do with it in terms of art?
I'll see if it's away (was in the skip pile) and ping you a pic

Re: Re:

cocodemer":30wcviqz said:
Think I still have a 94 cinder come frame in turquoise with gold decals. Only hitch is it got no rear drop outs it was chopped when I got it. Depends what you want to do with it in terms of art?
I'll see if it's away (was in the skip pile) and ping you a pic
Yes please!!

Back