New Project '59 Experto Crede

Also -Wheels that came with it could do with an upgrade down the line...Pretty heavy -mixture of lead alloy rims and cast iron chromed hubs, there again I'm comparing them to wheels on my other bikes -have some deep rim Carbons on an Oppy C7 weight= nada, not going to get that, but lighter would be good.

-or just light strong rims, and happy to lace myself, as do all my bike/motorcycle wheels...

That'll be down the line a few paychecks tho.
Large flange Gran sport or Record and Mavic Modules or MA2 or destickered MA3 are a favourite of mine. Will it look gappy with 700s? If not go for 700s more tyre choice if you've got the brake drop.

If the chain's too narrow for the sprockets/ spacing front and rear it can skate between gears, leading to a collision between a personal and a frame member😖

Wow! Thx both...explains lots...SIS -Aaah -Yes I've seen that of course... Sorry having a Joe Biden moment there... :rolleyes:
KMC/Sram do some cool stuff...must admit that I bought a Shimano Deore LX RD-M567 for £15.00 on Flea bay...looks fine to me..What the Mrs don't know......:)

Saw an STX -that seemed like a candidate, looked older too. Anyway LX paid for , await shipping...
Screenshot 2024-07-12 at 01.26.51.png

Back