New Project '59 Experto Crede

Rides nice too...flip/flop rear -on sprint tubs, Constrictor ASP's fine here on the Gwent Levels -all flat back roads...mind you the pot hole devils have been hard at work over the last few years round here and are way ahead of the council in filling them in. So run it on a few routes, quick little bike. Wyld colour has nearly worn off, tinted laquer over nickel plating...I've replicated it on a more moder machine, but only to see if i could...it's certainly a 30's colour...ain't no 'Eau de Nil' , but of it's time. 21" 1/2 ...so good size.

Rides nice too...flip/flop rear -on sprint tubs, Constrictor ASP's fine here on the Gwent Levels -all flat back roads...mind you the pot hole devils have been hard at work over the last few years round here and are way ahead of the council in filling them in. So run it on a few routes, quick little bike. Wyld colour has nearly worn off, tinted laquer over nickel plating...I've replicated it on a more moder machine, but only to see if i could...it's certainly a 30's colour...ain't no 'Eau de Nil' , but of it's time. 21" 1/2 ...so good size.
Welsh hills, that gearing 🥵

What sorta year that front Suntour mech is-ish?
SunTour Cyclone II GT rear: RD-3700 1981

SunTour Cyclone I front: FD-1300 1976

SunTour Power Shifters LD-1500 1981

The Cyclone I FD has a built in cable stop which seems to be rarer on the Cyclone II FD.
The Power Shifters do come in an all chrome version, just a bit rarer.

That combination handles 52/36 + 13-32 6 speed very easily.

Latest posts

Back