New Project '59 Experto Crede

Now we're talking! Think I still have one in bits I haven't managed to put back together yet . . .not FM, it's SW '57 3 spd...Had a lovely 4 on an FW EVANS...all original inc. Resillions... again just too big for my short arse.

Now we're talking! Think I still have one in bits I haven't managed to put back together yet . . .not FM, it's SW '57 3 spd...Had a lovely 4 on an FW EVANS...all original inc. Resillions... again just too big for my short arse.
The FM has the same low bottom gear as the FW but nicer spacing for the other three imo. I like the Shimano nexus and Alfine hubs. Rolhoff of course, when I can afford the ridiculous cost 😞

I perferred the FM too -smooth, tried the auto SA...was it 3 speeder? Anyway had to change yer riding to suit, that was too much for me, apart from that liked the idea.

The bike had a Suntour rear on it... I'll get a pic

Nope -loved those forks though...always wonder what would happen if you mated those forks to a curly Hetchins? :)

This is what was on the EX -Suntour front Mech!! F-me, wonders never cease... Pedals, got these hanging above my head on a Racer...More suitable? CL Tommy Platforms...Swop with the Boa's ?
image[66].jpg

Attachments

• image[42].jpg
    image[42].jpg
    588.7 KB · Views: 8
  • image[84].jpg
    image[84].jpg
    771.9 KB · Views: 8
Back