New Project '59 Experto Crede

Apologies wasn't the EX, the JUY set up I put on a early 50's 23" Rotax sprayed up White with Blue detailing and sold to an ex Team Speedway rider, retired and wanted something of a Momento of his years riding for them, nice bike that one. Lovely logo.

Apologies wasn't the EX, the JUY set up I put on a early 50's 23" Rotax sprayed up White with Blue detailing and sold to an ex Team Speedway rider, retired and wanted something of a Momento of his years riding for them, nice bike that one. Lovely logo.
I've had a couple of Rotrax. Very nicely made.

For my money a 50s or 60s derailleur equipped bike needs Campagnolo mechs. All the others I've tried are miserable 😖 I'm picking a Dayton up soon with a Benelux 😳
Full disclosure, I'm well known for being a Japanese equipment fan boy, 70s onwards it's Japanese. Oh and hub gears.

Superb! I know B'all about 70's 80's stuff -big gap in knowledge there, do hope you lads help enlighten me! Genuinely welcome.

Pedals though -got some BSA Boa's on it, they're nice but don't feely right for a tourer...bit sprinty?
50's Platforms be better maybe? Done thing for tourers?

Attachments

• image[87].jpg
    image[87].jpg
    413.5 KB · Views: 11
  • image[81].jpg
    image[81].jpg
    433.5 KB · Views: 11
Superb! I know B'all about 70's 80's stuff -big gap in knowledge there, do hope you lads help enlighten me! Genuinely welcome.

Pedals though -got some BSA Boa's on it, they're nice but don't feely right for a tourer...bit sprinty?
50's Platforms be better maybe? Done thing for tourers?
Lyotard? Edit, weren't Boa made by Constrictor?

Attachments

• IMG_20240709_145339613.jpg
    IMG_20240709_145339613.jpg
    501.8 KB · Views: 5
Back