Nifty850

Retro Newbie
Hi I'm Graham and came across this forum while searching for some information.

I still have and enjoy my 1979 Claud Butler that I purchased new from Cooks in Brighton. It cost me £180 and in those days it mean't a bank loan for 3 months.

Is there a protocol on this forum? If a discussion topic is tabled is it necessary to search for similar topics and add to those or does one just start a new topic? I know some forums approach this differently.

I am probably more of a viewer than contributor but hope to participate where I can. I do have a few issues that I would like to seek guidance and advice on.

Cheers

Graham

Re:

Hi, welcome, post us some pictures of the CB - that's what we really like here. I think you need 5 posts before you can post pictures so reply to yourself a few times to get the credit ;)

No fuss about topics - start a new one, but really obvious questions might be answered with a 'do a search - this has been asked a hundred times before' etc...

enjoy!

Re:

Welcome to the forum.

Have a look around and a quick read of the rules and you'll soon pick it up.

And we do 'lurve them pichurs'.

Re:

Thanks for the replies and the welcome. I will try and get my five posts done so I can post some pictures.

Cheers :)

Re:

Hi new guy!

I've found this place to be relaxed, friendly and helpful… I've even started threads that asked some fairly stupid questions and received (mostly!) intelligent replies.

This, praise be, is not Single Track World. ;)

Re: Re:

Diamant_Don":3c3yyd0x said:
Hi new guy!

I've found this place to be relaxed, friendly and helpful… I've even started threads that asked some fairly stupid questions and received (mostly!) intelligent replies.

This, praise be, is not Single Track World. ;)

+1 :)

Re:

Welcome to the forum buddy , from a fellow South Downs devil ;)

Just the one bike eh ? It won't last .

As already mentioned , we're a friendly bunch , free to give advice/sell stuff/generally take the p--s and post pictures of our pride and joy for all to see .

Sometimes pictures of bikes too :LOL: :LOL: :facepalm:

Mike

Re:

Oh Lord, watch out, the BFG's arrived.

Graham, a word of warning, don't go riding with Mike unless you are very VERY fit and are prepared to chat, laugh and have a thoroughly good time.

You have been warned.

Latest posts

Back