New Cycle Shop with Retro Parts - LOADS OF TYRES ADDED !!

had a nos purple uno post last yeAR never used it do you mind me asking if they had more and what they go for ?

DegsUk":3mhesrai said:
had a nos purple uno post last yeAR never used it do you mind me asking if they had more and what they go for ?

There were probably at least a dozen, sizes I can remember were 25.4, 26.0 and 26.2 I think, but there may have been others.

You'll have to pm the chap if you want a price for one, don't think it would be fair to post up the "of the top of his head" cash price.

Quite a treasure trove.

I went in years ago, prior to new owners and have to report it was more OCD hoarder than DCD in a glass case. That said, I moved carefully and scored the following NOS from the pile:
USE bars
USE seatpin
USE bar ends
DX pedals
Onza grips
XT cassette
Middleburn chainset RS1
The previous owner said there were whole bikes buried in the back, so the new owners have been busy. Is there any quality lay back seat pins in the pile (27.2mm) preferably in black?
Here's hoping and best of luck. H

Oops forgot the brakes!

Just remembered, two sets of Chicken stix as well. In...Purple. The haze came down and I panicked!

I've had a LOT of emails/messages asking about tyres. So, because they are quite a few i'm going to list them all as a job lot. Who ever emails me first, can take the lot. bachebrotherscycles AT ymail.com

Right, here's what you will get:
3 x Schwalbe Hardliner 26 x 2.1" Amber Sidewalls, Grey tread.
2 x Tioga Psycho TT 26 x 1.95" Amber Sidewalls, Black tread.
1 x Tioga Psycho 2 26 x 2.1" Amber Sidewalls, Black tread.
1 x Tioga Psycho K Folding 26 x 1.95" Amber Sidewalls, Black tread.
2 x Tioga Psycho 2 26 x 2.1" Amber Sidewalls, Grey tread.
3 x Front Michelin Wildgripper 26 x 1.95" Cream Sidewalls, Amber tread.
3 x Rear Michelin Wildgripper 26 x 1.95" Cream Sidewalls, Amber tread.
2 x Kenda 26 x 2.1" Cream Coloured tyres.
2 x Kenda 26 x 2.1" Blue Coloured tyres.

Tyres2.jpg

Tyres1.jpg

We'll also throw in a few other random retro style tyres too.

Looking for £200 posted or £180 collected.

I've also got about 8 pairs of rims or so which i'll list in pairs next week.

Pyro Tim":1qcjunji said:
you don't by any chance have any Campag Stheno rims? If not, looking for some Mavic X517s.

32 hole

No Campag stuff or X517's. I do have a pair of Mavic 231CD's. But i'm waiting on a reply from someone else about the rims. As soon as i get that, i will list them all here.

Back