Need internals for Judy T2 forks

konarob8

Retro Newbie
Hi guys

I was stripping and replacing bits on my Kona Caldera (1998 Cro-Mo, bliss!) and I decided to clean and re grease etc my Judy T2 forks. Haven't had them serviced for a while (oops) and thought there was something amiss. Indeed there was, one of the internal seals (between the elastomer/spring assembly and the lower spring) is completely knackered. I can't put it back in as is, and can't find any obvious replacements.

Anyone got any ideas?

What about a replacement if I can't find the bits I need? Hard to come by a fork with that little travel and weight now.

Replaced

I ended up replacing them with Dart3's the extra 20mm travel doesn't seem to alter things too much (haven't done a big ride yet though).

Its ended up as an almost complete re-build, new shocks, new brakes, new cables, new crankset, new rear wheel, new cassette, new chain etc.

The only thing I kept was the frame, the stems, the saddle, shifters and the front wheel.

I even got the frame re-sprayed at Armourtex and new decals from Graphics Shack. Thanks guys :D

Looks great, nice to have my beauty back in top condition, nice to have done most of the work myself too.

Back