Mystery and Unidentified Parts

No just art. Actually it was the bi-product of me testing updated CAD & CAM software compatibility.
Just a reminder this is a topic for parts you have no idea what they are and need a bit of help figuring out what it is etc, not a thread to show things off.
You seem to know what you are posting, which means you've found the wrong place.
If so stick new topics up in https://www.retrobike.co.uk/forums/readers-mtb-kit.7/ and show it off with everything you know :)

more of an accessory than a part but i can't for the life of me figure out where this little Norco bag would go. 2 velcro loops of different sizes on the long side and 2 small loops on the short side.
First guess was in the diamond, two loop on seat tube, single looped on top tube so zip pulls down and badge is coeert on NDS side.

But then I noticed the first picture and now I think it goes behind the seatpost,. Two larger straps wrap around the seatpost, two smaller on the sidea into the seat-rails.
Edit: the longer top part could wrap to and through the front of the seat rails? / edit

Or lower down and under the seat stays. Same orientation

Or thinking more... under the stem at a push

Anyone knows the make of these jockey wheels? They were sold to me as Control Tech (with no box or other evidence) but I think they could be something else too. Hope perhaps, as their current jockey wheels look a bit same?
IMG_3928.jpeg

Can anyone identify this hub? There's no markings or logos on it. It's got a really nice action on the freehub so I expect it was reasonably high end for it's time.

Attachments

• 20240831_165321.jpg
    20240831_165321.jpg
    737 KB · Views: 11
Back