My stunning Marin Team FRS .....

Regarding the seat post that does not look like the same as the one i had on my 1994 IFT or the one on the Team FRS in the catalogue, so if you don't like it anyway consider changing it for the correct one. See Inigo's IFT (my old one) as this has the correct original post. The one on yours looks like the slightly older ones.

Ausgezeichnet. Vielleicht können wir in Berlin zusammen reiten...
Great, maybe we can go for a ride in Berlin some day...

marin man":24jgo3v8 said:
Oh......my.........GOD

that is awesome......congratulations on finding probably the best condition team frs in the world :shock: :shock: :cool: :cool:

I think it is a 1994/95........well done you :cool:

Mine is same condition, only 100 miles (no mountain) when i boutgh it last year, also a Marin Team F.R.S. from 1994, full shimano deore xt 737.

Mi bike has Manitou EFC front suspension fork, and saddle is flite titanium alpes instead of Marin lite.

But by the way my friend... Wonderful bike :D

With the permission of audi-allroad, i hope don't bother you, a pair of pics (now i have changed to ringle seat collar and skeewers):

By the way, i was born in Marin (Spain) :D

I should open a new topic for my bike

Attachments

• DSCF0382al40.JPG
    DSCF0382al40.JPG
    81 KB · Views: 2,471
  • DSCF0393al40.JPG
    DSCF0393al40.JPG
    79.8 KB · Views: 2,471
  • P1010772al30.JPG
    P1010772al30.JPG
    71.2 KB · Views: 2,471
Well done that man! This is the seat post that I was thinking of, the one I had on my 1994 IFT. If you don't like the post you have AA, try to get one of these.

That is truly a stunning piece. I defiantly love the first teaser pick where the front is peaking out! Great find! Hope you mave many good miles with it!

This was the Ebay Auction Picture :)

4715fle_20.jpg

audi-allroad":1pek76xl said:
Hello !!

Here are the new Pics , small update with the Ringle Skewers and XT Pedals .

This is my stunning dream bike . Glad to got it a least at home ....

such a big dream for me when i was a young guy , but never got the money . you know this story for sure , thats why we got this great forum here.

I was lucky to get it in near mint conditions , almost never ridden . its complete original with all the Marin LITE parts , i have never seen the TI Titanium Saddle before . So stunning :) i love it :)

Anybody knows the Year ? Is it from 1994 ?

greets from bavaria

Congrats to this awesome bike.
I hope it still shines and is uncracked as six years ago.

Cheers
Thomas

Latest posts

Back