My saba equipe project begins after nearly 40 years wait!

Cheers Ralph_the_Rohan.

Glad you like the finished article. I wanted to keep the Cinelli theme going and spent a small fortune on that almost NOS Unicanitor. I'd not seen the saddle in your pic. before which is a nice looking bit of kit but I think the saddle I went for works really well and is pretty comfy...

I'll try and put a better photo as the one I posted is a bit fuzzy

Cheers

Re: Re:

Ralph_the_Rohan":1x9vq6ks said:
Loving all the Facebook Pics. That really is a stunning bike!

Just wondering though, were you not tempted by a SABA Record Saddle as fitted to my 1970s TT Bike? After all, if it was good enough for Alf Engers!

Steve.

Let me know if you ever want to sell that :)

Been looking for along time to complete a project that has already been displayed on here..

I'll keep you in mind Nob but to be honest it took me over 40 years to get his project completed and it's gonna be a keeper for the foreseeable future.

I'm pretty good at buying bikes but not so good at selling them ;-)

Re:

Whatsupdoc,

I think Nob was referring to the SABA Saddle as I know he was after one a while ago.

I don't want to hijack your thread, but just to let Nob know that I got that saddle from Universal Cycles so it may be worth him contacting them via the link you provided earlier in this thread. I think they had another saddle at the time.

Re: Re:

Ralph_the_Rohan":3cvq2pdv said:
Whatsupdoc,

I think Nob was referring to the SABA Saddle as I know he was after one a while ago.

I don't want to hijack your thread, but just to let Nob know that I got that saddle from Universal Cycles so it may be worth him contacting them via the link you provided earlier in this thread. I think they had another saddle at the time.

My apologies also mr Whatsupdoc, but had to post & ask when I saw the saddle & yes already approached them & no stock anymore :( its to finish off my Ian Cammish tribute bike.

Back