My Ritchey P-20 frame (19") for sale

suburbanreuben":n4wprt2l said:
unafraid":n4wprt2l said:
That's why I specified that people could email me to get more pictures. I will gladly provide them instead of putting more money into Ebay's pockets for putting more than 1 picture. :)

In the meantime, you can have a look at the pictures from the following auction, it's that frame I'm reselling (as you can see, wrongly listed as 18" frame when it's really a 19" frame - see serial number).

http://cgi.ebay.com/Rare-RITCHEY-P-20-M ... 4a9d7bfd20

It's not the same. If I'm browsing, I really can't be arsed, most of the time, to E-mail for pics. I doubt I'm alone in that.
Maybe it's different over the pond, but here, pics are about 10cents each... :D

You't not alone.

pics are free if you hos them on photobucket or flickr or something like that, then just use html to post them in your ad.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
unafraid":2qnqrndq said:
$425 for a barely used P-20 frame? Ugh...

that's the way ebay goes, but that seems about right. how much were you expecting? Perhaps you shoud've gone with that price as a buy it now and added a best offer feature.

Back