My oddest question yet to Klein owners.................

Craigk

Old School Hero
Could you please post some pics of the underside of your frames, bottom bracket area, so that I can gauge if my chain line and or crank position is correct? I'm in paranoia hell at the mo building my attitude, my front chain line measurement appears just over 50 mm, which by shimano standard is just on/past acceptable limit. Is this gonna cause problems with my chain line? I will try and post a pic of my chain line later, this thing won't let me!

Thanks in advance guys!

if you tell us what the chainset is i am sure someone will know the correct b/b axle length off the top of their head.

Have two sets of cranks at the mo, shimano lx 5 arm compact drive, and the sugino version of son ofstrong arm. Beginning to think these may be poor choice for an attitude, but I must admit I'm finding this crank situation stressful! Any help or suggestions greatly appreciated!

Ok, thinking that should be good, as my bottom bracket spindle has measured up at 113 mm- I will grab the lx from my workshop tomorrow, but damn,they need a good polish! Btw, did middleburn ever make a compact crank suitable for this size?

Awesome! Thanks for the help guys, this
is the most worrying part of the build for
me, so all info is appreciated!

Back