My new retro car - such a fun car to drive

A friend of mine had one of those new BITD, a very elegant looking design. Nearly went for one myself but being young and stupid I went for an Integrale instead, and while it was quicker a used hand grenade would have been more reliable, even one made by politicans.

I've owned both a Fiat 20VT coupe and a BMW 323Ci in past years. The Fiat was fantastic. Really fun to drive, well built, but with 220bhp through the front wheels it ate tyres. Could also be a bit overwhelmed on full gas off the lights. The BMW was the opposite. Looks great but the suspension was too soft and it's been the only car that I've felt car sick in when driving.

I once owned a very cool bmw e36 m3 estate replica, it’s a replica because bmw never made a m3 estate, only a coupe or sedan. After putting a new exhaust on it it just sounded amazing! I put some yellow lenses on the headlights but after a while it just didn’t look right, I had to sell it because me and my family took a down turn in our life. I’m currently rebuilding the engine for my mini, which I’ll also have to sell😭

0B3B464D-F281-4D86-8A05-969A08451ACA.jpeg AAC36222-F1F1-44AB-BA56-BC6CBBB3C894.jpeg

1380cc… nice 👌

I've owned both a Fiat 20VT coupe and a BMW 323Ci in past years. The Fiat was fantastic. Really fun to drive, well built, but with 220bhp through the front wheels it ate tyres. Could also be a bit overwhelmed on full gas off the lights. The BMW was the opposite. Looks great but the suspension was too soft and it's been the only car that I've felt car sick in when driving.
Oh I don’t find it soft - the Ci has sport suspension pack as standard doesn’t it? But then again I’ve owned plenty of French cars si maybe my frame of reference is different :) The Fiat and BMW are chalk and cheese, the Fiat just makes you grin

Back