my new bargain zaskar....new pics stripped

that is a sweet looking bike
250 may seem a lot but try and buy a similar one
as pointed out a good frame will sell for 150+

looks cared for too not the usual shite

It is lovely, just stripped today, some lovely parts, xt thumbies, xt mechs, xt crank with pace rings, mavic rims true, nice stem and seat, frame is ding and scratch free, even no chain slap, just removed decals, polished up to former glory and added new decals, a pic will follow me thinks :D

Here they are....

Attachments

• DSC01141.JPG
    DSC01141.JPG
    32.4 KB · Views: 1,512
  • DSC01142.JPG
    DSC01142.JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 1,512
Cooler yet

The Pace rings and XT thumies are sneaking up the price the dude could've got if he wrote a decent listing

Stroke of luck for you!

Frame looks really good

GM's gotta be right about the 'built up from a frameset' bit

Again good for you have a great starting point for a really lovely build, some very tasty bits and bobs

Yes i agree with gm, levers and brakes not xt, but they will go on my lts 5000 for my youngest son, he mithering me to build his bike first lol...
He did spell zaskar wrong in the title, so a zaskar search didnt pick it up, i found it while trawling through the pages of bikes... ;)

Gazbally":2mcwlxm6 said:
It is lovely, just stripped today, some lovely parts, xt thumbies, xt mechs, xt crank with pace rings, mavic rims true, nice stem and seat, frame is ding and scratch free, even no chain slap, just removed decals, polished up to former glory and added new decals, a pic will follow me thinks :D

Here they are....

its a great frame, ive got one but its painted, not sure if someones had it sprayed or if its original!! thinking of stripping it as i want it to be nice n shiny like yours!

butcherjon82":31jawcdn said:
Gazbally":31jawcdn said:

Here they are....

its a great frame, ive got one but its painted, not sure if someones had it sprayed or if its original!! thinking of stripping it as i want it to be nice n shiny like yours!

If you want to do a strip and polish check out the British Eagle build in my Signature

Also there is a dude called gil_m on here who can do you any decals you want

Welcome to RB!

Get a picture on bud, there are loads of people on here that will know, it took me 2 hours to polish today, went over it twice with autosol aluminium...not the more abrasive normal solvol mind... ;) came up a treat :LOL: well :cool:

Hi m8, that will look cracking when polished and built up. Went out on mine today for the first time - nice- 17 odd mile loved it, feels nimble and responsive this is mine...

side.jpg

Cheers

Matt

Oh good luck with the build I'll look for updates.

Cheers all, that's a cracking looker, I've got wheels n pace forks on, I will pop a photo on tomorrow...

Back