My bikes.

Mine gets hired out if anyone wants to use a yak for a megatour.

We've sold a few new and secondhand but they are quite a price these days😲
There you go @Guinessisgoodforyou, you and Jo can go on a megatour and use your virtual RetroBike discount card for a reduced hire rate with @bikeworkshop

Be warned though, once you've tried a Yak, there is no going back! ;)

There is a question though. If that's loaded with six panniers is there not a question as to where ambition and reality meet up to discuss the concept of a stupid idea.... I mean 6 panniers? Maybe you should add a toilet trailer to the back......

There is a question though. If that's loaded with six panniers is there not a question as to where ambition and reality meet up to discuss the concept of a stupid idea.... I mean 6 panniers? Maybe you should add a toilet trailer to the back......
I think the idea is it expands a lightweight into a tourer😁 I will obviously have to do six panniers and a saddle bag though, what's the worst that could happen 🙄 Stupid ideas seem to hang around so ambition and reality ain't travelling far..

Last edited:
but.. many yaks would Bob Yak bob, if Bob Yak could bob yaks?

I suspect Bob Yak would bob as many yaks as Bob Yak could bob, if Bob Yak could bob yaks.
OMG Phill!!! 🤣

As a dyslexic who has to read things a few times to ensure I have read/absorbed it properly, this has just blown my head apart from trying to make sense of it all!!! 🤣 I think Tim could yak as well as bob! 🤪

Back