Muddyfox plastic yellow disc wheel covers

dyna-ti":23flzq8z said:
A pile of muddyfox disc covers turned up on ebay about 5 or 6 months ago. Those were the yellow with black print which to my mind is how i remember first seeing them down in London early 80'sMid :?

I think they were 12 quid of something :LOL:

Yeah I bagged NOS paw print one for £16 and he had a few green and red crackle finish ones to match the courier paint jobs.

Fitted it last night though,perhaps I should put it on eBay :facepalm:

HOLLY SANTACLAUS S@;T now thats OOOOOLD school !!! :xmas-wink: havnt seen a set oif them in at least two decades omg i feel 8 :p

Re:

They are clearly sought after following something of a Muddy Fox retro revival in some of our other threads. I've still got my restored '88 Explorer and had to fit a yellow set a few years ago. Personally I prefer the black on yellow as opposed to the flo, yellow on black sold here. Although I appreciate this "£200" set were essentially "Gen2" issue and a bit late for my '80s as they were early '90s. I had a set back in the day too - I recall they were about £25-£30 a set back in the day and always vibrated like mad in use. Back in the mid '80s when MF was the only cool MTB I knew of - they were the business.

Back