Muddy Fox Intereactive Ultimate ?

You'll need to pick a price...

As a guide, this complete one was bought for £460 (August 200:cool: with some crap old kit on it, and sold on at £850 without mechs or shifters early in 2009 with new non-original, but decent kit.

£350 for this complete one, with average kit, on RB in 2012.

This one failed to sell as a whole bike at £1200, then twice at £600 as frameset on ebay 2014.

All the best,

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
danson67":6w7jrjpy said:
You'll need to pick a price...

As a guide, this complete one was bought for £460 (August 200:cool: with some crap old kit on it, and sold on at £850 without mechs or shifters early in 2009 with new non-original, but decent kit.

£350 for this complete one, with average kit, on RB in 2012.

This one failed to sell as a whole bike at £1200, then twice at £600 as frameset on ebay 2014.

All the best,

The bottom one was the one I rode. Stunning to look at.....dreadful to ride.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I can only imagine it feels like riding a camel... interesting piece of engineering though!

"Weird as in WTF were they thinking!"
Thought as much. Still love the look of it though. Definitely a unicorn frame!

Hmmm, I see there is a lot of interest. Well I never used the bike. I bought it as a piece of art. It was always part of a fully collection
so I did not experienced the off road quality. I think I shall ask 2600 pound. I know that is not cheap but its and unique. If you want high resolution pics or you are still interested let me know in a PM.

Re:

How much :-o good luck with that.

The one I rode was like a NOS frame which had been perfectly resprayed including paw decals sprayed on. All total XTR in vgc with Hope discs. And it did not sell for half the price.

Back