Muddy Fox Intereactive Ultimate ?

Arnoud

Retro Newbie
Hi, I am thinking of selling my New Old Stock Muddy Fox Intereactive Ultimate. I bought it in 1996 and parked it between my other bikes as a piece of art. So it never saw a road or a bush. Is there someone with interest in probably the last new Intereactive?

Attachments

• side r MF.JPG
    side r MF.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 513
  • side l MF.JPG
    side l MF.JPG
    52.2 KB · Views: 512
  • onderk MF.JPG
    onderk MF.JPG
    30 KB · Views: 512
An I thought the Whyte PRST bikes looked crazy! How do those bikes ride? Why would you want your rear suspension linked to the front suspension? What size is it and how much are you asking?

syncrosfan":269q2opt said:
An I thought the Whyte PRST bikes looked crazy! How do those bikes ride? Why would you want your rear suspension linked to the front suspension? What size is it and how much are you asking?

I was lucky enough to ride my friends though only on the road. How did it feel......weird!

"How did it feel......weird!"
Weird as in good weird or WTF were they thinking weird? I heard that the Whyte frame rode weird but good, wonder how this bike stacks up. As far as I can tell if you hit a bump with the front, the rear suspension will get activated as well... is that something the rider wants? (doubt it, but might be wrong)

Don't see these come up for sale like ever - don't think they sold many when they were in production.

You need to add a price fella as per the rules otherwise the Mods will lock the thread.

Re:

Weird as in WTF were they thinking!

As far as I understood they never went into full production. Muddy Fox made around ten then went bankrupt. But I have probably been misinformed.

Latest posts

Back