Muddy Fox Courier 1986 exc, Girvin stem, Campy seatpost etc

Hilarystone

Dirt Disciple
Hi Everyone,
I have a very original Muddy Fox Courier ATB from 1986 here for sale - it was the first MTB to sell in serious numbers in the UK plus some other period MTB parts. I can take payment a number of ways - bank transfer (preferred), Paypal, cheque in GBP, cash sent registered post, Traveller’s cheques in $ etc.
Viewing or personal collection welcomed.

Hilary Stone, Bristol, UK

MUDDY FOX COURIER ATB 21in 1986 lovely original condition. The only non-original parts as far as I can see are the saddle and tyres. The Muddy Fox Courier was the the first ATB/MTB to sell in serious quantities in the UK when it was introduced in 1986 - that year it was the best selling bike in the UK. It was a serious MTB with Tange tubing and proper ATB kit including rather good Suntour XC Sport derailleurs with thumbies, Sugino GT chainset, Dia-Compe cantilevers and Araya rims. However very few have survived in this condition - they were too good and were well used and abused. £95 SOLD
Muddy-Fox-Courier.jpg

Muddy-Fox-Courier-dets.jpg

CAMPAGNOLO ATB SEATPIN PARTS NOS 26.6mm £12
Campag-MTB-seatpin-parts.jpg

X-LITE XCOUNTRY RISER BARS 24in wide as new, maybe unused £15
X-Lite-Xcountry-bar.jpg

GIRVIN FLEXSTEM c1991 135mm excellent condition £15 SOLD
Girvin-flexstem.jpg

muddy fox

Hi Hilary

two thing ... cant see pics .. and also is that price for posted..?

regards

PJ

Pics and prices

I'd suggest you close and restart your computer or browser as the pictures do work fine but they are quite large... Prices are exclusive of shipping.

If you need specific pics and still cannot see them after the above please PM me and provide an email address.

99% interested...am in bristol, keen to see/buy asap...please pm me if still for sale............many thanx. This refers to Muddy Fox by the way !!!!

Back