Mountain Mayhem 2014 sign up thread

Calling "The Lost souls of Retro" (10 man Team)

There seems to be a lot of lost souls kicking about with no regional team to enter so....
Want to enter a team but not over enamoured about joining a four man team & riding 4+ laps each

What do yah think guys, times ticking and we'll all fcuk around waiting for others until its too late to do anything other than a last minute scratched together four man... or an expensive solo.

I don't mind organizing a 10 man but I've no over riding desire to be team captain should we finalise a team

Guys please forgive me for taking the liberty of adding your names below (no particular order)
and feel free to tell me where to go if you wanna look else where :D

Would be good if you can confirm "Your in or want to opt Out" of the list below.... or PM me if you want to add your name to the list below.

£37 a pop for a great weekend with a ride or two thrown in.... who fancies it :?:
Should we get to 10 fully paid up riders we'll sort out who rides at what time, until then we're a few light

1. Nobby [Confirmed] :D
2. Spud [Confirmed] :D
3. Spence 13 [Confirmed] : :D with of course an ample supply of Beer
4. Feetabix [Confirmed] :D
5. Captain Cosmic [Confirmed] :D
6. Retro -Yeti-Rigid [Confirmed] :D
7. Gruff [Confirmed] :D
8. Misteroo [Confirmed] :D
9. LetmetalktoMark [Confirmed] :D
10. AndyZ Subject to final Confirmation :mrgreen:

Reserve List

1. Jussa

any takers???

All the best

Nick

Attachments

• mayhem 2014.png
    mayhem 2014.png
    54.5 KB · Views: 486
I shall be wrestling with my irresistible Irish girlfriend Angie O'Plasty for the time being, so am opting out of the elderly potato team.

I'm up for the 10 man!! Regional teams seem to be a bit thin on the ground, especially over in my neck of the woods!!

andyz":2izqpbq5 said:
How fit does one have to be for this kind of mularkey? Just wonderin.......

Andy

TBH in a ten man team its more about the weekend than trying to win anything
at best you'll only get two laps in over a 24hr period and then they won't be one after the other
however the time flys by (shortest weekend I've had in a while)

If that floats your boat then join us

if you seriously want to test your metal then go with a four or a six man team...

Nick

Back