Mountain Mayhem 2014 sign up thread

letmetalktomark":20ty4t6h said:
Waves hand .... if there is still a space spare I'm interested.

Mark

I've added your name to the list on previous page.

welcome aboard.... provided your NOT normal you'll fit in just fine in this team ;)

One place left before we hit the reserve list :D

andyz":bkh9ltpg said:
How fit does one have to be for this kind of mularkey? Just wonderin.......

you have until June. As do I. I walked it as a complete newbie last year. I was offered a ride but respectfully sh*t myself and declined. I would say that if you can ride a sedate couple of ours on a red trail you could manage an 8 mile? lap around Gatcombe. As long as you're not afraid of heights. THE COFFIN AWAITS! and don't get fed a night lap first time out.

Only my humble opinion as a former mid 40s MM groupie. I will be there with Angie this year. :LOL:

drystonepaul":2a4wawu6 said:
I can vouch for Mark on this...

Terribly kind squire :LOL:

generosity_black.jpg

Retro Spud":1z7eeoes said:

.... provided your NOT normal you'll fit in just fine in this team ;)

I'll fit in OK then, based on that criteria! :LOL:
I just need to check the dates with the Mrs, kids etc. in case I've forgotten something.

andyz":1cemzcfd said:
Retro Spud":1cemzcfd said:

.... provided your NOT normal you'll fit in just fine in this team ;)

I'll fit in OK then, based on that criteria! :LOL:
I just need to check the dates with the Mrs, kids etc. in case I've forgotten something.

Andy

I'll add you to #10 on previous page (3) ....but "subject to final confirmation"
if you can get back to me one way or another within 48hrs I'd be grateful.

Natural law of averages dictates that at least one of the 9 above you will end up dropping out
so if there's any more interested parties out there please throw your hat into the ring

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 394
OK, no clashing dates so I'm in! :D Were planning to make a family weekend of it, caravan and all!

andyz":1exlagso said:
OK, no clashing dates so I'm in! :D Were planning to make a family weekend of it, caravan and all!

Thats a right result !

we now have a 10 man team, all thats left is to collect the money
off everyone, log in on the 28th and enter

I'm up for a fairly serious (if not actually all that fit!) four man now - my plan for a fastish NW ten seems to have come off the rails as half of the members are now in a four...

Also means I'm left without a NW four, so looking for The Mongrels as Nick put it! :LOL:

By seriousish I really just mean lets do as well as we can do - I don't really see the point in paying a stack to enter a race and then just dawdling around at leisure like we can do for free any weekend!*

*this may well not be applicable in the case of drunken ten man teams!

Back