Mountain Mayhem 2014 sign up thread

feetabix":fhmqnstq said:
Can we trust the cream from your coconuts Andy?...... :shock:

lol, but can you trust the chicken will be chicken and not horse made to look like chicken

thanks andy

feetabix":3m86o8mr said:
Good point......I will have rice with my spermy horse and pussy please.......

in fact i should bring pussy and pimp it out. imagine johns face when the camp becomes a whore house and the intruder becomes a lap dancing club
thank andy

any123":13f9f9pd said:
feetabix":13f9f9pd said:

in fact i should bring pussy and pimp it out. imagine johns face when the camp becomes a whore house and the intruder becomes a lap dancing club
thank andy

Do you still want a satellite dish?????

misteroo":jv2smsmp said:
any123":jv2smsmp said:
feetabix":jv2smsmp said:

thank andy

Do you still want a satellite dish?????

lol

New route has been announced.
20% less climbing overall
trackside camping
loads more viewing points for spectators
clockwise circuit

There is a photo available, it looks like the course is going through the field we camped in last year. Can't upload it on my iPad though!!!!!

Re:

By the look of it, the elevation is the same, it is just a more gradual climb, and not a series of climbs and descents like we had last year. They have also done away with the sharp descent that so many people had 'fun' with last year... I have to confess, that at 4.30am I walked down it.

Interesting (in a good way) that they have released the course detail. I seem to recall that this time last year they were keeping everybody in suspense with just few video's that didn't give much away.

Re:

looks a lot better thought out this year !

Attachments

• this year.png
    this year.png
    127.5 KB · Views: 177
  • Last Year.png
    Last Year.png
    130 KB · Views: 177
  • one.png
    one.png
    12.2 KB · Views: 177
Back