MOTOR CHAT

Re: Re:

jimo746":ysnl54lp said:
Not been on the forum much lately as have been paying more attention to the new motor... :mrgreen:

Fuel consumption is quite frankly ridiculous, but then you don't get a "sports car" for the fuel economy eh?! :LOL:
Besides , the 9000rpm red line and flames from the exhausts more than make up for it :twisted:

Keith'il be around in a minute aw moist and dewy eyed :shock:

Attachments

• file.jpeg
    file.jpeg
    95.8 KB · Views: 541
That is a beautiful motor! Perfect colour too. My Voyager does 15mpg at best, so don't worry about miles per gallon versus smiles per miles!

Mind you, I can get a heap of bikes in the back! ;)

Whoa, Jimo, I was scrolling down thinking I was about to see the Berlingo!
I think I can see whats the issue regarding fuel consumption ;)
Jamie

mattr":2e055xbd said:
Nearly bought one of those. Couldn't get a bike in the back.

Didn't get one.

:LOL: that's where having a van from work comes in handy, room for a couple of bikes in the back of that, and free fuel too ;)

I used to get a bike rack on the back of my old MX5, so it can be done if you really want to :)

Bikes go in the car. Never ever on a rack. One of my golden rules.

Two kids, a volvo estate and a van now. And mazda have up making them. Unlikely to ever have one.

Ah well.

Mazdaspeed kit looks good on it Jim! Love these and affordable now, but just not financially compatible with a 70 mile round-trip commute.

Re:

Since my Subaru imploded I've really enjoyed not queuing at forecourts and far less frequent calls to bank manager :D

Octavia Power :D

Re:

What really killed it for me was the realisation I put £7,000 of fuel into the Scooby tank in the year before it blew. 1,000 gallons in 12 months. Nice car but not for mile eating journeys. Skoda is a breath of fresh air (well, diesel emissions).

4WD was well handy though when I went over here at 7:30am with no fuss...........

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-n ... d-30411416

- kinda miss that :|

Back