Moderators please delete

"" 9 spd Shimano (XT - I think) cassette: In v.good condition - has the spider at rear that holds the cogs so pretty sure its XT. I'll check when I can.
£15

just to confirm 9 speed..have you got a pic please ;)

Ernie ;)

mhh... thread confusion, also posted in the 98 section. Interested in cranks, what length are the arms please?

Re: Killer v splitting

rascal":2ky4n8jl said:
wordfool":2ky4n8jl said:
Email sent... interested in the saddle, tyres and pedals.... I presume the pedals are 9/16" or are they 1/2"?

Drop me a PM - pedals are 9/16 :)

PM sent.... can I have the tubes, too?! All my tubes are too fat.

ernie":o0bqd173 said:
"" 9 spd Shimano (XT - I think) cassette: In v.good condition - has the spider at rear that holds the cogs so pretty sure its XT. I'll check when I can.
£15

Ernie ;)

Ernie,

Wheels/cassette are at my parents at mo. and another member is interested in the also so if you could form an orderly queue, you have position no.2 ;) I'll add some pics for you later in week.

Rascal

rascal":1sf4b5cr said:
ernie":1sf4b5cr said:
£15

Ernie ;)

Ernie,

Wheels/cassette are at my parents at mo. and another member is interested in the also so if you could form an orderly queue, you have position no.2 ;) I'll add some pics for you later in week.

Rascal

Ok bud..thanks for the quick reply..i will "get" in line ;)

Ernie ;)

I think I was the other member. Had no choice but to buy a new one today, so I'm out of the running.

Back