Mid - late 90's titanium frame - sorted thanks

Dickyboy

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Okay after missing out on about four very nice 19" ti frames in the past couple of weeks & having duly checked my bank balance I can safely say I have some money to blow :D - something around about £400 would be great but can stretch some for a dream frame.

Looking for hardtail vee brake only ti frame from late nineties, not too fussed about cosmetics - small dents & scratches are okay, should be between 18.5" to 19.5" centre to top and suss corrected for preferably 80mm forks. Ideally vee brake only without canti stops or disc tabs.

So kind CK ;)

I'm currently juggling with the pro's & con's of two Litespeed Obed's on offer at the moment, hopefully my pontificating won't get the better of me again.....

ti frame

I've got a 18" ti Nuke Proof, circa 1996 with canti and v-brake bosses. Still has the original intact cockroach head badge, serial number 1054. No dents, dings or scratches (other than the obvious tiny ones that I'm sure you could locate) Would be willing to trade for a Moots Rigormootis or enough $$$USD to buy a used one.

I have a 1997 Litespeed Owl Hollow in 19". would fit your budget- even with 7 day registered insured shipping from OZ :)

Andy

Wow, thats a lot of choices...

Signal MTB - if that is 18" centre to top that'll be too small for me

Dookie - I'm not familiar with the Pisgah but if you could pm me some photos & dimensions.

Fat Fixie - I think the Owl Hollow will be too beefy for my needs, looking for something more weight weenie.

Thanks

Andy,
From what I could see on the web Hollow Owl frames are 1.7 / 1.8kgs whereas the Obeds I've also been offered are 1.4 / 1.5kgs but feel free to pm me the full details as I'd never dismiss anything outright.
Thanks

Back