mid 90's clearout, m950, price drop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was showing tis to a lad at work and he told me a story about a friend of his who paid over £500 online for a guitar that never arrived. Couldn't get any contact with the seller and resigned himself to the loss of the money.

Three months later he got an apologetic e-mail saying it had just been posted as he had been knocked over the day of the sale and had been in a coma and then intensive care.

Not that I'm saying the guy is ill but you never know.

But somehow I think he isn't.

Tazio":3p1m8ckz said:
I was showing tis to a lad at work and he told me a story about a friend of his who paid over £500 online for a guitar that never arrived. Couldn't get any contact with the seller and resigned himself to the loss of the money.

Three months later he got an apologetic e-mail saying it had just been posted as he had been knocked over the day of the sale and had been in a coma and then intensive care.

Not that I'm saying the guy is ill but you never know.

But somehow I think he isn't.

Yes it can happen. Thats why I'm hoping someone has received something from him / sold to him.

Well, if he is in a coma, kidnapped..has had his internet connnected cruelly snatched from underneath him etc..

then maybe I will consider being more charitable.

K

Have anyone PM'd all the buyers on this thread - some items are marked as "gone " on the first page.

Be interesting to see if the items marked as "gone" have been received

EDIT just been through the thread:

cyb
sic_nick
taffy
Corduroyboy

Have agreed to buy parts but have not posted again to say they have or haven't received anything. I'll PM them now to see if they have.

EDIT: Just PM'd those guys asking them to post their experiences here.

hello, are the nicer pair of these sold:

2x m950 8 speed sti units, 1 set in awesome cond, not a scratch. the second set have no gear indicator windows, one got cracked so i took them off and they went awol but apart from that good cond(also come with a grey xtr brake cables set cut for a 18 kona) £55, £45- now £45, £30

:?:

Dead Rats":26j4p3no said:
hello, are the nicer pair of these sold:

2x m950 8 speed sti units, 1 set in awesome cond, not a scratch. the second set have no gear indicator windows, one got cracked so i took them off and they went awol but apart from that good cond(also come with a grey xtr brake cables set cut for a 18 kona) £55, £45- now £45, £30

:?:

May be too good to be true Dead rats - read above! Brompton has disappeared, hoping for a valid reason!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back