Merlin Titanium - it's landed

The Mag20 does seem to have the sharp edged and slightly champagnish hued crown, which I believe means it is the early magnesium one that corrode if the conditions are bad, and it is the crown that was recalled. I have a few in various states in my collection and think they are great for that story, but don't ride them.
I won't be the one possibly risking my teeth with them as I'll be off into the land of rigid forks. @Once A Hero if you want them we can talk! PM me

As the missus was gently snuffling (snoring) I thought it was time to rummage in the shed o'shoite. The magic box of plenty (it really is) gave up this beauty. I'm glad I bought it when Howes of Cambridge shut down in 2013 after 173 years. Great shop, I used it as much as I could afford when an impoverished 6th-form student.
An adage I love is 'It'll always come in useful' - and so it has.
New, but with a few storage marks, black chrome Ritchey marked '90'. All I need now is matching black chrome Ritchey Logic forks

IMG_1176.JPG
IMG_1177.JPG

I do have a silver Ritchey 1" headset-fitment cable stop/ hanger - the forks will need to be long enough to suit the addition of it

Last edited:
Back