Sorted Medium Titanium Frame/Frameset….

abr303

Retro Guru
Hi looking for a nice tidy Ti frame to build up…. Road a Sampson Silverton a few years back and would like to throw a leg over another Ti steed…. I’m 5ft 7” with 29.5” inside leg. Just not having much luck as all the frames I’m coming across are too big…
Cheers 👍

Race, Audax or more touring?
I've a Sabbath September that I stripped, given a very light rub down, some very minor cosmetic marks but nowt you'd really notice, brand new Tifosi full carbon (carbon steerer) eyeletted forks fitted and new Cane Creek Headset.
Unfortunately for me, the local bike shop when fitting the headset and forks, took it upon themselves to chop the fork steerer when I hadn't actually asked for this, so was particularly pissed as it's left me 3cm short at the front end unless I use a higher angled stem which not wanting to do as it'd look really shit. Whilst extra spacers might have been a little bit crap, it's not as crap as a stem sticking up like an erect penis to get the desired height on the bars!

I'd already invested in everything for a full new build, H+Son TB14s in grey, TRP 957s, Deda 100 stem +Dea Newton bars and they look lovely with the frame, so really narked and I've done nothing with it the last 2.5 years except it hang in the spare room.

You can get a measured 31mm tyre in - 28mm Panaracer EVOs that were 31mm on the rims I was using.
Frame is a virtual 57cm c-c top tube (measured horizontally) and an actual 56cm c-t, strictly speaking the frame is a tad small for me, I've a couple of shoulder injuries from rugby and a big off many years ago, so I don't want to be doing long rides low down when it's meant to be relaxing ride type bike riding.

£575 for frame and forks/headset collected N.Herts or postage at cost
I can sort photos if you're interested

Spa cycles have new Titanium audax and touring bikes and frames for very reasonable prices. They arent the lightest Titanium alloy mix, but i'm very happy with my audax model

Back