MBR Article March 2010

:cool: :cool: ...respect, I wonder if there is a way I can get all you famous guys to sign my copy?? Just for the hell of it :D

cool!

yourock.gif

Well done to MBR magazine for supplying those who took part with pictures and the site with the article. You've totally put 'What mtb?' magazine to shame, when we did an article with them last year we got zero photos and only a very low resolution pdf for the site.

warhead":2ge1ji9h said:
jonnyboy666":2ge1ji9h said:
warhead":2ge1ji9h said:
jonnyboy666":2ge1ji9h said:
i finally managed to get a copy today! :x no one had it! my local shop had cancelled it! i had to order it!! donkies!!! :x

overall happy with it though, only thing about my bit is that geoff took a pic of my E3 toptube aswel as the pic of the elite etc, but didn't mention i had 2 bikes there so that could be confusing without mentioning the 2nd bike in the write up.

i'm famous now though!! :LOL:

I didn't have to mention anything since I was taking the pix not writing the words! This may be aimed at the wrong person. I don't work in the MBR offices. With regards to names - imagine the myriad ways BOTH my names are spelt. And pronounced. In France I am Gee-off Woff. Call yourself Jack or Jonty and Bingo! Problem solved. ;) Good to ride out with you guys and great to see that you don't mind getting your shiney steeds muddy. So, anyway, who does want my Scott Unishock suspension fork. Light, not stiff, 15mm of travel. I spoil you. Really I do.

i know you didn't write the article geoff, wasn't aiming anything anywhere! :LOL: and regarding my name spelling, well it was bound to happen! :LOL: just chuffed to be in there though :D

No, I was being light hearted. It is a cardinal sin in journalism and there is no excuse not to double check. But since I gave up writing for pix it is someone else's problem. .

OK, I wrote it, and I misspelt Jon's name... But, I did listen back to my interview and at no point does he mention the lack of an "H", he just says "I'm Jon - Jonnyboy666 on the forum".

And you can shut it too waugh-head :cool:

Not the Danny Milner off of MBR. Just got round to reading your feature on the Garbanzo DH race. Love your work.

Back