Mayhem 2020 cancelled due to apocalypse

Re:

No thank you, I couldn’t countenance such an uncouth colloquialism for an epigrammatic eponymous edict.

Re: Mountain mayhem 2020

nobby the sheep":184w8x5f said:
Peachy do you and peachy jnr fancy been on our 10 man team (RB team Suffolk n Horna) ?

Thanks for the invite, but Jimmy, although potentialy 5’ 10” by next June, will unfortunately only be 13yrs 4ths old, so will have to ride with the toddlers. :|

Re: Re:

The History Man":2comen2d said:
No thank you, I couldn’t countenance such an uncouth colloquialism for an epigrammatic eponymous edict.

Suitably verbosely put my learned friend, I could not have put it more circuitously if I tried....

Retro Spud":305lym50 said:
Hotwheels.":305lym50 said:
jazzibizznizz":305lym50 said:
I'm already planning next year's event. There are loads of brilliant ideas floating around in my head right now, team names and a training regime planned out.

All of which will be forgotten about until mid May next year, when I'll realise that maybe I should start riding again!

I'm already planning next year's event. There are loads of brilliant ideas floating around in my head right now, team names and a training regime planned out.

All of which will be forgotten about until mid May next year, when I'll realise that maybe I should start riding again!

I bet you were the kid at school who copied other peoples work and stole their Ideas .... :LOL: :LOL:

I bet you were the kid at school who copied other peoples work and stole their Ideas .... :LOL: :LOL:

Claud’s Butler":jegaz3y4 said:
The History Man":jegaz3y4 said:

Suitably verbosely put my learned friend, I could not have put it more circuitously if I tried....

I profoundly concur, old chap.

Retro Spud":3381g2m4 said:
Hotwheels.":3381g2m4 said:
jazzibizznizz":3381g2m4 said:

No, I was the kid who couldn't get the hang of modern technology (computers? Seriously? They're so geeky, it'll never catch on) and spent all my time in the CDT block making things!

Latest posts

Back