Mavic Speedcity Wheelset 29er/700c, Giant Trance Frame

nj_cisca

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Mavic Speedcity Wheelset - 29er/700c disc or V brake. Really nice and light pair of wheels. I've had to switch to centrelock hubs because of clearance issues on my cross bike which is the only reason these are for sale. The rims have a braking surface which is unmarked as I've always used discs. They are true to within 1mm and the bearings feel smooth with no play.
There is just one issue which needs mentioning. One rotor bolt thread on the front wheel has threaded - to continue using discs I filed down a small nut which fits in behind the rotor mount and allows the bolt to be tightened into it. Please see the pictures to see what I mean. To create a flat surface for the bolt I also had to file a tiny bit of the hub down, hopefully this is clear too. I've been using the wheel like this for a while with no problems at all. I will include the nut and bolt with the wheel. I also have a selection of 6 bolt rotors which I won't be needing anymore, happy to pop a couple in to sweeten the deal. £160

Giant Trance 3 Frame Small - Really wasn't wanting to sell this but need to pay for new wheels for my cross bike and an expensive MOT. Also being realistic it is little too small for me (i'm 5'9). Its a 2008 model with 100mm Fox Float R shock. Frame is very light for full suspension (will weigh if needed). Its in very nice condition barring a few paint chips and areas of cable rub. No dings, cracks or anything structural. Can't detect any play in the bearings and the shock is working fine £275

Rock Shox Tora 302 - Solo Air version, 100mm travel with lockout, disc only. Steerer measures 214mm. Good condition, stanchions unmarked, lockout works. A few small marks see photos. SOLD ON EBAY

Shimano Deore Shifters SL M530 - 3x9 speed. Nice condition SOLD ON EBAY

Shimano Deore Chainset FC M532 - 22, 32, 44T rings. BB included. A few scuffs on the cranks, rings are used but were still shifting fine with a new chain. SOLD ON EBAY

Shimano LX Rear Mech RD M561 - 9 speed. Good condition, jockey wheels not very worn. SOLD ON EBAY

Shimano Deore Front Mech - Triple mech, 34.9 clamp top pull. Good working condition. SOLD ON EBAY

Avid Juicy 3 Brake - One complete and fully working brake plus spare caliper. Working brake was used on the rear so good long hose. The front lever was damaged but I'm including the caliper as spares/repair. Newish pads both calipers. Some marks and scuffs to lever and calipers. Can include IS-PM adapters and an Avid rotor £20 SOLD

SDG I Beam Seatpost & Bel Air Saddle - Post is 30.9 diameter and 315mm long. A bit of visual wear but no damage. Saddle quite scuffed up as you can see. £15 for both or can split.

Giant Stem - 100mm long, oversized clamp. Some small marks but good overall £8

Re: Rockshox Tora, LX, Avid, SDG etc.

paulvandermoolen":tyaa1jgs said:
I want that avid. Any swaps or can you hold till i sold my parts bundle?

The only thing i'm looking for is a 29er/700 wheelset for my cross bike so its a bit of a long shot!
Happy to hold the brake for you for a week if you still want it?

Hold the avid for me. Would love the adapters and rotor with it. Do you have the broken lever still? I am waiting for money on a bundle i'm selling. So i wanna buy the brake.

greetz Paul

paulvandermoolen":2b5c4qay said:
Hold the avid for me. Would love the adapters and rotor with it. Do you have the broken lever still? I am waiting for money on a bundle i'm selling. So i wanna buy the brake.

greetz Paul

Thats fine Paul, I will mark the Avid as sold pp. I do still have the lever, I was attempting to service it but rounded off the little allen bolt so it is jammed in the on position if that makes sense? :oops: anyway happy to include it and the rotor although it might cost a little more to post to the Netherlands.
Just drop me a message when you when you have funds.
Cheers,
Nick

If you can include the lever and rotor, i would happily pay something more for the postage. Will lett you know when i can pay.

Re: Giant Trance Split... Rockshox Tora, LX, Avid, SDG etc.

I'm up for the Deore 3/9 shifters.

Re: Giant Trance Split... Rockshox Tora, LX, Avid, SDG etc.

dyl":1hlfmegz said:
I'm up for the Deore 3/9 shifters.

Hi, I still have the shifters although I've also put them on ebay here- http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/231160124098? ... 1555.l2649
I'm happy to end the auction and sell to you if you like or if you'd rather follow the auction thats fine just let me know.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back