Mavic 230 TIB

Hmmm I have a wheel and a rim. Though I'm not really wanting to spilt them. The wheel is a rear stiffy hub built up with Ti spokes which could probably do with a fettle. Very very light. Theres a few pics of the wheel in this thread.

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... sc&start=0

Really unsure about a price but I'd be up for an interesting swap :)

rim ...

shame - i just need the rim really ..... i have a parralax hub waiting for it .... let me know what you decide !! ( how much would you be looking or for the whole thing ? what kind of interesting swap ?? anything in particular that you're looking for ?

I'm building a modern 29er at the moment so slim chance you have anything for that, also will need wheels for my Yo, have hubs so rims really. I don't foresee any builds using the wheels so anything you think your not going to use or has been lying around.

lying around ...

i have a few things lying around ...... two sets of red ano canti's ( rim cruncher one of them ? ) .... GT Avalanche frame -18" - steel - white with the black 'stripes' .... one set of wheels - GT hubs - red ano Sunn rims ..... DX chainset ..... and DX front and rear shifter ...... XT thumbies .... 20" Halfords Carrera Fury frameset with seatpost , seat , headset , stem ........ anything ?

Let me dig them out and get a couple of pics up for you probably tomorrow. Hopefully someone might be able to get you the single rim. But theres plenty in your swap list that sounds cool :) I'll be able to give you a better appraisal of the condition too.

Some pics

4049726086_729e17e257_b.jpg

4048979693_7f8ef87d47_b.jpg

4049726642_e2fe498f8c_b.jpg

The second pic shows the only nic I can find on both rims. Apart from that the sidewall is worn as seen in the pics but has only removed some of the ano. Holding both rims together your lucky if theres 1mm a difference. Rear wheel weight comes in at 815g with the Ti-Dye spokes.

I have a pair of 36 hole 230 TIB NOS, brand new condition, never been laced!

I would want 60 pounds for the pair though as they are super rare now and are the TIB version.

Cheers,

Chaser.

Back