Marktplaats Holland Mongoose IBOC pro sx 1993

Mongooseboy

Retro Guru
Hello,

I saw on marketplace in Holland a Mongoose IBOC pro sx 1993 in orginal state with a RS Mag 21 or 10 fork.

http://link.marktplaats.nl/572253552

I now the person from these bike and wanted for the bike 350,00 euros.If you have intrest in these Mongoose IBOC pro sx,then let me now and i will mail the person from these bike.

Cheers,

Mark

Information concerning a Mongoose Iboc Pro SX

Hi,

I'm a french guy looking for information concerning an IBOC frame another froggie is trying to sell me.

Could you tell me what is that frame and is it a €100 reasonnable investment?

Best regards, Nicolas
(Ferraroli 85, Team marin 95, Litespeed 96, Pine Mountain 92...)

Attachments

• ScreenShot006.jpg
    ScreenShot006.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 1,000
  • ScreenShot006.jpg
    ScreenShot006.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 1,000
@Iordanov,nice looking frame you have there ;)

These Mongoose IBOC Pro SX frame is from 1996 in the color Mirror Royal Blue.

And for 100,00 Euro thats a nice deal.

If you will restore these Mongoose in orginal,then you must look for a White Industries melt forged crankset 44x32x22,Rock shox Judy SL MCU elastomer 60mm travel and all orginal IBOC parts,stem,steere and Bar-Ends.

I have at home a IBOC stem from 1996,if you needed one.

Thanks to both of you. I think I'm gonna jump.

One last thing: I couldn't find any picture of it? Have you got something? A catalogue or don't know what but something I could see or read?

Once again, thank U very much. Nicolas

I have a orginal catalogue Mongoose Mountainbikes 1996 at home,with enough information to read and nice photos from the bike`s.

I can make for you a scan from the Mongoose IBOC Pro SX,if you wanted.
So that you can see how the bike looks like.

Send me pm for your emailadress,than i can send you a scan.

Regards,

Mark

Absolutely lovely frames and light as !!!! About 4lb some lovely features Ritchey forged dropouts super short headtube, I have one. You need sram 9.0sl shifters and rear mech and an Xt 739 front mech top pull. I personally think these frames are total bargains :!: :!: :!: ;) :D

Back