Marin Palisades Trial 1994 immaculate 19 inch £150...SOLD

sylus

Old School Grand Master
As some will know I bought this on impulse whilst looking for a mint bear valley se.
It simply looked to good not buy..and it was.

However since getting it I have ridden it 3 times and even then on short trips because I am worried about taking away some of it's brilliant condition. So since the first few days it has been tucked up nicely in the dining room keeping warm and dry till I decide what to do with it (much to the annoyance of her indoors)

I've now decided it is in to good a condition to ride for me so I am going to let it go .

Brief story behind it is that in 1994 the original purchaser bought it and within a very short time fell quite ill and the bike was placed in a spare bedroom only for it to appear 16 years later when the original owner sold it to the chap I bought it off.

I'm not looking to post it as to be honest I have had experiences in the past were no matter how well packaged items have been damages so Ideally Pick up only ..

I'm only looking to recover my outlay of £150 ..so again it would be cash on pick up only

marin2.jpg

marin4.jpg

marin1.jpg

marin3.jpg

DSCF0775.jpg

DSCF0774.jpg

DSCF0790.jpg

DSCF0765.jpg

DSCF0787.jpg

Hi Colin

centre of crank to top of the crossbar by the seat tube....19 1/2 inches

crossbar from seat tube to handle bar tube 21 inches

standover height 31 1/2 inches

also various parts such as seat post, seat, bottle cage,tyres are are marin lite and the seat is in excellent condition with no tears or scuffs

if you need anymore info please feel free to ask

Back