Marin Bear Valley SE

alans27":2k8tq3e6 said:
Has anyone actually bought this bike yet? Only I've been messaging the gentleman about it but he's gone quiet. I soo want to buy this bike! To miss out on it would be like walking up the aisle with the girl of my dreams only to have her dump me for the vicar at the alter! Lol! That's how serious this is for me :)

Mmm, i too was in contact with the seller on Monday with serious interest as was you, clearly before SantaHul showed interest.
Fair enough the seller may sell to whomever he wishes, though the courtesy to reply / inform other interested parties would be nice, as no one likes to be ignored... :cry: :LOL:

Agreed mate. Wish I'd been informed. Ah well thats how it goes I guess. Another will come along sooner or later.

Just picked the bike up. Wheels are buckled but other than that it looks good. I think I was selected because I'm so close to Nottingham (he said other people were asking for it to be posted). Seemed like a nice guy tbh. Just not very techy maybe.

I messaged the guy three or four time offering cash and next day pick up, not one single reply to me and I'm in Doncaster.

I'm a bit miffed about the no reply thing but never mind.

Well done snapping this one up.

Yeah I thought I'd got in there ahead of everyone looking at the posts. I was getting replies too. It's like being at the front of a shop cue and someone at the back gets to walk past everyone and gets served first ya know? I mean of course the guy has every right to sell his bike to whoever he chooses, that's fine. But he could have told us. Nothing against you of course SantaHul, I think me and the other bloke are just a little disappointed with the way the seller has gone about it. But alas it's done now and best forgotten about and moved on.

Latest posts

Back