Marin Bear Valley SE 1995 17,5" - SOLD -

Hi,

I'm quite interested in this. My brothers very good condition, and upgraded 1995 Bear Valley SE was stolen a few weeks ago and I'm looking at replacing it. Do you have any more photos please? Of the handle bars, shifters, brake levers, Chain ring and Rear Sproket and Mech.

I'm no expert but I'm guessing that gripshift was standard in the Netherlands because his had STX RC rapidfire shifters. Is it still 7 speed?

That's all I can think to ask right now.

Thanks,
Dave.

Frembrit75":2y7um6m2 said:
Hi,

Any luck with the photos please?

I'm assuming that you are still willing to ship to the UK?

Here they are:

As you can see the DP7 levers are worn (as they always are!) and the SRT600 needs new grips!

It is still 7-speed!

If you want new levers and Gripshift's I have some for sale in my other thread (http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=154350)

GroteFoto-GECPX6Z4.jpg

GroteFoto-6RWPKE7C.jpg

Frembrit75":3itmsh0t said:
Hi,

I'm quite interested in this. My brothers very good condition, and upgraded 1995 Bear Valley SE was stolen a few weeks ago and I'm looking at replacing it. Do you have any more photos please? Of the handle bars, shifters, brake levers, Chain ring and Rear Sproket and Mech.

I'm no expert but I'm guessing that gripshift was standard in the Netherlands because his had STX RC rapidfire shifters. Is it still 7 speed?

That's all I can think to ask right now.

Thanks,
Dave.

Gripshift was standard on this model for this year

Where abouts in Holland are you? My brother lives out there if you are near him I'll have it. He is awat this week but would be able to pick up when he comes back in a week.

Back