Manitou I, aftermarket fork brace AC brand..!?!?

patineto

Retro Guru
But I'm not sure if they are AC's, I was always into Lawills, Halsons, JP Stems and other Really funky stuff..
20200914_032434-L.jpg

They are Not NEW or NOS but they are in great mechanical shape..

The silver (not anodize I think) needs a refinish from oxidation but not from wear and the black painted one looks pretty good
20200914_032442-L.jpg

$50 for the two of them plus shipping from the US
20200914_032514-L.jpg

Note: I have so much stuff I need to sell, I'm more than happy to bundle the Shipping package and charge you only what I get charge, so tell me what you are looking for I may have it (I taking pictures of the individual parts so I can post them on their own as we speak) Not much Purple nothing (well some tri-Dangles and some GOnzo skewers but not much else..) only use SPD so no platforms, No sharfins but besides that I have all kind of parts, Oh SHIMANO XT/XTR for the most part and some super fancy hand made wheels..

20200914_032521-L.jpg

20200914_032527-L.jpg

Magpiegifts":23drh8jy said:
Hershey brakes? Cnc 90's brake levers? M900are bits?
Sorry PM better so we don't break the rules..

XTR M900, Yes I have a Bunch of stuff, front, rears, cranks, brakes, shift/levers, pretty much everything besides seatpost and headsets..

NO Billet CNC nothing of any brand (well very little) well tons of DKG brake boosters but I will never sell them since they are by far the best design and Dave is a hell of a wonky guy.

Magpiegifts":2yrcht61 said:
Hershey brakes? Cnc 90's brake levers? M900are bits?

Pretty sure I have a set of Hershey V-Brakes in red (Just 2 items to do either front or rear) however If I remember rightly they are missing some parts on them Pad holder or springs maybe, off memory). Drop me a PM if they would be of use to you...

TOMAS":2zg02t95 said:
Oh Tomas I love frunky brakes as much as the next guy but I wil not know what to do with them, I wil suggest you post them up, maybe someboy has the hardware or a broken arm, ior even they just want the red ones

Thanks for the offer..

ricky

Pretty sure I have a set of Hershey V-Brakes in red (Just 2 items to do either front or rear) however If I remember rightly they are missing some parts on them Pad holder or springs maybe, off memory). Drop me a PM if they would be of use to you...

Back