Sorted Manitou 1 1/8" Crown/Steerer Threaded

That's quite a tool... thanks for digging it out. Just a thought though... if carlhcyc has a unit that fits my needs it makes sense for him to have Tomac23's piece( if it fits?) and do it that way?
Am I talking gibberish?
Thanks all
Probably best you go for the threadless one from Tomac23 and use the threading tool to get exactly what you need! Just measured my threaded one and it's quite short (about 153mm), so probably no good for you after all. But appreciate you trying to make it work for all 👍

Probably best you go for the threadless one from Tomac23 and use the threading tool to get exactly what you need! Just measured my threaded one and it's quite short (about 153mm), so probably no good for you after all. But appreciate you trying to make it work for all 👍
Thanks for the reply...153 would be pushing it tbh. Cheers anyway

Might be a stupid question but I’ve just thought. Is the internal dimension of a threadless steerer the same as threaded? I’ve never measured them and it would suck to find the quill stem doesn’t fit.

Might be a stupid question but I’ve just thought. Is the internal dimension of a threadless steerer the same as threaded? I’ve never measured them and it would suck to find the quill stem doesn’t fit.
Oooh...good point. I think if they are steel it should be the same?

Latest posts

Back