MacRetro Trading Post

Fingers crossed.
I used to follow the Car Free Days blog and their exploits with Xtracycles. A big dummy would be very cool if you can justify one. :cool:

firedfromthecircus":3gythx5x said:
I got it 2 years ago Jamie. It's great fun but I went and bought a bike (which you've seen) and now I want to build one of these.

6365112293_38dddb538d_b.jpg

And sadly the trike needs to go to help fund it. :-(
Advert can be seen here. https://yacf.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=98695.0

Can't see the trike advert - needs a login.

The recumbent has a spring arrangement - I'm sure I have one of those hanging up somewhere.

Changing the Jones over to conventional gearing, so I've an 8 speed Alfine set up for sale. Hub, sprocket, trigger shifter cabling and centrelock disc rotor. Full working order, only done £300 miles.
£85 posted or £75 collected.

Nice saracen. Fairly good price too, though nothing greatly stands out as rare, it is a well made frame.
Mostly LX black. Which itself is supposed to be exact same as the xt above, albeit slightly heavier. A nice addition to anyones shed :cool: And little to do on it to bring it up to shiny shiny.

Theres a proflex 656(96 ?) for sale in bike station Glasgow @£200
Girvin forks and the elastomers are quite soft.

I think theyre swopped out the front wheel and possible some other bits as is their way, but I'd say its mostly there.

Didnt really get to look, i needed to leave quickly with my underpriced P2's. Just in case they upped it :LOL:

Bullpup":37ecvir9 said:
Has anyone got some 1" P2's for sale please?
Sorry, 1 1/8" :)

Latest posts

Back